Do you Believe in Magic?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between me and my friends. Feel free to read.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crayons or no

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Crayons or no - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:17 am

yeah, well now my mom doesnt want to sell sadie, and wants to breed her so I can train the baby, and I relle wanna do that, so we don't kno if we will keep her and breed her or if we will sell her then get a horse thats partially trained((cuz i wanna train it to do barrels)) idk, there are a lot of choices....
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:56 pm

mmk, I made up my mind. I want to sell sadie((Currently we have 2 very interested buyers)) and I want to get a Quarter Horse to show, preferably a black one, since everyone else's horse in 4h is Chestnut:) lol. I already found 2 horses on equine that r black that i LOVE!! and 1 super cute white and one grey:) lol. I've been on all morn looking at horses for sale haha. im bored tho... just wanna get awestern horse! I miss riding Peanut....:"(
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:23 pm

MMKKK . Im relle bored, and no one has relle been on. tomorro morn My mom, the twins and I are goin to Virginia for a week. uggghhh..... I hate beaches :/ so I prolly wont be able to get on. We are stayin in a hotel on the way down, when there and on theway back (driving there and back) so hopefully they have computers!!! Hehe, I showed my mom all 9 of the horses I picked out, and She like Julian ((17 y/o chestnut w/ flaxen mane and tail ((like blonde)) he is adorable!!! but a bit old....)) and she likes Bandit!!!((Black 9 y/o, my fav. out of the bunch!!)) the other black horse is too expensive tho, cuz Julian is only $1,500 and he comes w/ all his tack, and Bandit is $2,000, so yeah. But my mom is like horse racist and doesn't want a black horse. she is sooooo mean!!! But She likes Bandit cuz he's got a relle kind eye and actually looks a lot llike Elly(except color of course). soooo yeah. I'll sneak on later tonight... like my siggy?? I do:) I actually just emailed the owner asking if she was willing to do a trade.((haha, like trading cards)) cuz she's looking for a show horse. hmmm..... someone come on already!!
Back to top Go down
Annie :]
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:51 pm

hahha
nice alex
i've been sick for the past couple days
actually only 2 days
and i could have made it on the first day
i just really didn't feel like it
and then yesterday i was so sick i could barely stand
i hate sinus sicknesses
in my opinion they're the worst
you constantly feel like you're gonna throw up
at least when you have a stomach flu you throw up then you're good for a couple hours
but with sinus problems you never throw up and you're stuck with the throwing up feeling D:
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:50 am

awww... I'm sry!!! Virginia was.. interstin... I already told annie about the evil shark at the aquarium. I told like everyone and i'M sick of retelling it, so ill saay the shortened version- we went to the aquarium, I got pics of turtles and seahorses and otters, the seals were moving too much. got to pet StingRays and Skates((like stingrays, rounder and stay on bottom of ocean and the tank)). then I was dragged into the shark room-i was twitching. haha. then went up to glass and a big ass shark came up and it had beady eyes and huge teeth sticking out and it was like, "NOM NOM NOM!!!" so I like backed aways slowly.... then a cute nurser shark came up (relle nice sharks, my fav. breed, only eat crabs and shrimp, in some places u can swim with wild ones if u have a tour guide) So I got out my camera and i was like "Awww... ur sooo cute" then I was gonna take a pic and the evil shark came over again and was like" NOM NOM NOM!!!" so i ran away..... lol. then i was swearing at the otters cuz i couldnt get a good pic and i was like, " stand the fuck still u damn otters!!" it was funny. thats the only interestin/funny stuff that happened, other than my cousin Zack totally spazing out when we were drivin cuz of the rancid cow manure smell. out of no where he started liike whipping around and he was like "holy shit, wtf is that!!?! omg!! gross!! NASTY!" and stuff like that, we were laughing hisarically for 5 minutes after that. OO! then i brought up the one halloween we went to a monster truck ride where he had to go to the bathroom b4 we got on the monster trucks, so my mom pointed out a johny-on-the-spot and he opened the door and there was a fake dead person with fake crap and intestines and blood and then a fake scream when the door opened too,. and Zack screamed so freaking loud-like a little girl too and like spazzed out and hid behind me- note he is only 9 months younger than me....so he is 14 now, and that was when he was 13.... it was the funiest thing ever. now im rambling.. so i'll go now..
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:49 pm

hahhaa nice
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:47 pm

hmmm.. i was bored and foolin around with my computer, and guess what!?!? no, i didn't break it this time, last time I broke it I punched it and the screen went blank, turns out i knocked out a cord, put it back in and its all goood. but no, didn't break it. I FINALLY found the windows movie maker!!!!! yayyayayyaya!!! I started to make Sadie's sale vid and I relle like it!! after I make that I'm makin a vid for Peanut, then I guess I have to make one for Elly... then I can have fun!!! hmmm.. I'll post the url on here when i finish it, I'm gonna put it on youtube, But since I have to re-record the vids of her, or jut record new ones. That might be easier since now she is much better.... w/e I'll figure somethin out. why is no one ever on??? Me so sad...
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:20 pm

ok, this is a bit creepy.... There are 3 sheriff cars that keep driving up and down my road REAL slow, and their is a helicopter circling like the whole neighborhood..... is it just me or does anyone suspect that their is a mad serial killer on the loose and the government hasn't told anyone?!??? lol. my sister Katie and I kept coming up with random stories as to why they're doing this, and that was my reasoning. lol.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:04 pm

well, when i slept ove at the barn(same day as my post about helicopters) we found out that there WAS a crazy guy on the loose, but he had 5 traffic tickets and a police man went to pick him up at his house cuz he didn't pay them and he ran into the woods. what an idiot. now he wes more like $3,000 instead of $500. NIIICE. hmm. we might be gettin another horse name Isaac. He's relle cute and relle big, and the people liek us so much they dropped his price to $450, (hopefully nothings wrong with him) and i don't relle wanna sell sadie even tho my mom and i were laughing histarically cuz i was ridin on Wed. and i was like "I'm gonna freaking take u out back and shoot u in the head!!" cuz she was a BITCH! lol but then i made her stand for like 5 minutes and i was talkin to my mom then she was better..... but i still like her, I'll just drug her next time b4 i ride... lol. but yeah cuz we have 5 very interested people for Sadie now, but I only like the one, she sounds super nice and has been riding for 14 years. she's coming out to see Sadie sometime around the 13th. now im rambling again.. what is wrong with me!?!? i should make a like a blog or somthin. YAY!! my daddy is home!!(he was gone for about a month now) he is visiting for almost a week then he has to go back to memphis and next we will see him is thanksgiving, then christmas. (he is in training for 3 1/2 months- he is a pilot) but he did leave for training for 2 years when i was only.... 4 i think? idk. well, my typing is getting out of hand, bad hand! bad hand! stop typing!! *yells at hand*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crayons or no
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Do you Believe in Magic? :: Random Talking-
Jump to: