Do you Believe in Magic?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between me and my friends. Feel free to read.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crayons or no

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie :]
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Crayons or no - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:26 pm

psht
i bet you don't even know who fredrico is
or where he came from
but you do know how amazing he is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 pm

lol you're completely right.
but he still looks cool XP
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:31 pm

doesn't he? i love him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:32 pm

so where is he from anyway
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:33 pm

space Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:33 pm

lol that doesnt tell me anything
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:34 pm

he's also from a comic
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:34 pm

which is called??
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:35 pm

uhm.... i dunno
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:36 pm

lol..alright...so um..yea. cool XD
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:37 pm

it was a cool comic though
the author started a situation and then people would post and say what they think should happen next and the one he liked the best he would make another panel about
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:44 pm

so have you ever submitted anything for it?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:44 pm

no... by the time i finished it was done
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:45 pm

oh..im sorry. but um...good luck next time
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:46 pm

yeah... thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:46 pm

oooh! i remember the website if you wanna read it
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:47 pm

hahah sounds cool. mind showing me? =)
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:49 pm

cool. thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:50 pm

you're welcome
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female
Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:35 pm

hey, I finally got on. umm... thanx for the good luck annie . Elly was absolutely perfect. i was so happy. but some of the other horses were relle good too, and all the classes were out of 9 people. But I still got: one second place, 4 fourth places, and one 5th place. hehe. It was very shocking. ummm.. I might end up missing a few nights here and there. yeah, um I was at the barn today to help pack up and to groom when we noticed we could see Peanut's pulse through a vein in his neck. ((VERY bad)) so we gave him his medicine and finished packing whil we kept checking on him. Horrifyingly enough we found that his legs were cold to the touch so was his face and his ears as well as his breath being cold. ((meaning bad circulation)) well we all got pretty scared and I sang "you are my sunshine" to him ((his song)) numerous times with many tears, because all his symptoms were pointing to him having heart failure, and that just proved our heartbreaking theory right. well before I typed this i went to do some research on other diseases he could have that have the same symptoms he has, so he either has: heart failure(which explains everything including the visible pulse from 10+ft away), Equine Infectious Anemia, or Equine Encephalitis- All lead to death. So now there is a 90% chance we have to put my little boy, my ray of sunshine, the one I have gone through so much with and he has ALWAYS been there for me, to sleep. And right now I am crying my fu**ing eyes out, and only 4 days 'til my birthday. Oh its the best fu**ing birthday i could ever wish for!((hope u all note im being extremely sarcastic)) and right now, all i wanna do is be by him because I feel like im dying. Well, I'm relle sorry but you guys can skip me on the rp, cuz i relle cant try to be imaginative right now, and I'm sorry that this is so long and u guys are probably either llike: ok i relle dont care, ok im relle bored so stop already, or like, im sry. so sry ive wasted prolly a minute or two of ur life, but i relle just needed to tell someone...... please dont feel i am trying to make u all feel sry for me, i am acttually trying to decided whether or not to send this.......
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:52 pm

=O Awwwww...I know I don't know you that well but don't think it's a waste of our time. Death is no laughing matter or one to be taken lightly.I know what it's like to lose something close to you and it's definitely not something anybody can deal with easily. But it's only a 90% chance so maybe he'll make it. There's still hope but, just don't give up on him. I'm sure it's not what he'll want.
Anyway...I'm sure the others and I wouldn't mind waiting for you to get back together. It's not like we depend on role playing. Just to say, I have no problem with waiting.
Happy super early birthday. (Just in case you don't get on)
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:57 pm

aww
i'm so sorry alexis
i really hope peanut makes it
but andrew's right
you have to have hope
your mom was in a situation where no one thought she'd make it and she did, so luck has to run through your family and i'm sure it'll pass onto peanut
i love you<3
i really wish i could be with you and comfort you...
cause we all know i did a sucky job in the past
i'm sorry
i'm probably making things worse
i'll just shut up now
i'm really sorry
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Annie ur not making things worse and i relle want a hug from you right now, because last night was horrible. I was making a sandwhich and my mom had just gotten onto the computer since the twins were sleeping in the car((we leave them in there with the door open and the door into our house open so they can still sleep)) when we got a call from Linda((barn manager)) Linda's exact words were "MaryBeth, you need to get over here and fast, Peanut's going downhill and fast" So we jumped in the truck ((twins were in the other car and my sisters would watch them when they got up)) and we drove as fast as we could to the barn. THat was record time we made it there, and I'm surprised we didnt get pulled over, cuz we didnt relle stop at stop signs((haha)) we got there around 9:05 and jumped out and ran to his stall where he was laying down breathing hard. Katie((Linda's daughter just graduated college, good friend)) you could tell had cried a bit ((we all loved him)) and we were talking about our choices on what to do. I wasn't crying cuz i didnt want to cry in front of anyone, but then I started crying when he layed down fully ((head on ground on side)) and he kept trying to breathe and was coughinig. The vet came about 10 minutes after we got there((her name is Katie as well)) and she watched him for a bit as he tried to stand up, then did, but fell back down shortly after. We all realized that if we didnt do anything he was still going to die since his heart was failing((again cold legs and face))and it would be just more painful. We gave him a sedative to ease the pain but it didnt seem to work as well as we all hoped. finally he laid down on his side again and I sat next to his neck with my mom at his head as we petted him and told him how great a horse he was- he had no bad bone in his body and he had a heart of gold. he always tried to make me happy by making me laugh or nuzzling me when i was sad. he was a true angel in disguise. the vet took some blood so we could do a blood test to make sure he didn't have E.I.A., because that is contagious and we just wanted to ease our hearts that our other horses Elly and Sadie wouldn't get sick shortly after.before the vet came I had told everyone how his favorite song was "you are my sunshine" and that we should sing to him. So as the vet was putting the needle in, my mom said" go on alexis" and i was crying so bad and i was like "but i cant" so I took a deep breath and started singing and everyone joined in. We all sang his favorite song through our tears in his last minutes until the drug started to take effect. We all kissed him and kept telling him that hopefully he would get to see his mom, and that we loved him and he was a good boy. He joined god shortly after and we kinda sat there still talking to him even though he was gone. There is something so unsettling about being next to a large, unbreathing animal that has past that is creepy, but I still didnt want to leave. We all were still sitting next to him shooing flies away as we talked about what probably cause it and we all knew congestive heart failure was one of the things, but there might be another part to it.I continued petting him until i got up to get some scissors and rubber bands, and everyone continnued talking but somewhat watched as I cut a hunk of his mane off, saying sorry as I did so, then I crawled to his tail because the vet suggested getting some of his tail too since his tail was unusually strange with two different colors in it. So I gave those to my mom and then Katie and Ms. Linda went to continue packing the moving van after we had talked a bit of what to do now, since it is illegal to bury a horse ((long story)). but everyone buries their horse and when a horse person finds out everyone just looks the other way, knowing they would do the same thing. So while my mom and the vet went to the vets truck to get some phone numbers on who had a back-ho that we could use I layed down next to my sweet little boy with my head on his throat and I cried and told him how much I loved him still and I would miss him and I thanked him because he changed my life so much. when my mom came back the vet soon left and we both sat there crying. We talked about how he is probably watching us now saying "Im fine! Its so fun up here, I'll wait for you guys" and how he is out of all his suffering. He truly did leave hoofprints on our hearts and he will never be forgotten. Then I told my mom how I kept half expecting him to lift his head and nuzzle me as if saying "Its all right, dont cry" Soon we had to go because it was 11:30. my mom had to literally drag me away from him and we covered him with blankets then a tarp to keep the flies away from him. What my mom and I also discussed when we sat next to him was how strange it was- my mom is a doctor and she's seen it many times before, -that truly kind people on their last day have a relle good day where they have no worries and they seem like they are going to make it and there is hope-thats how peanut's day was. My mom and I decided that it is a gift from god that he blesses all truly kind people with a wonderful last day, free of suffering since they changed the world. Sorry I keep going on and on, but I dont want to leave anything out. It was a sad ride home as we recalled all of our happy memories with him, which was everysingle time we saw him. He was so gentle with the twins and since he was short he was the only horse that didnt scare them. But it doesnt seem real at all, even now remembering seeing him not breathing doesnt seem real at all. The memory of his grazing in the field and him eating in his stall is so fresh in my mind that it just feels like a dream. I really wish I could cry more and that I was sad, but I guess it just hasn't hit me yet. But I know that everything happens for a reason, even when its unfair, but i am so selfish that I just want him back with us right now. But my sister helped a lot cuz when we got home we were talking about him and how we know he would want us to move on and be happy and to save other abused horses like him. My sister told me how the time with us ((almost 10 months)) was the best time he probably ever had and we made his life so good. THen we stopped crying and laughed because I said "You know Meredith, My guardian angel could so kick all of your gaurdiian angels asses" and she was like "yeah, peanut could push you out of the way of a car or something and all tammy would do is be like 'omg, its a car! *twitch* get out the way *twitch then bite leg, then die again, but of a heart attack*' (Tammy was my sister's guinnea pig and for some reason she had a relle strong bond with her)) So we laughed for a bit at that then dried our tears and wwent upstairs to look at some pictures of Peanut (not many) then we went to bed and I cried myself to sleep. So yeah, thats pretty much 5 hourse of my day yesterday in detail, and I'm still not very sad even though I cried when I typed this, just waiting for it to hit me, then that will break my heart, it wil probably be when we go back to the barn today to move elly and sadie to a diff. barn since the people are moving, and again my mom and I will probably keep a vigil by his side and cry once again. Or it might hit when we bury him, wherever that will be, it will either be at the barn if the owner lets us or if he doesnt then we have to drag him onto our trailer and we will bury him in the meadow behind our house. So either way I'm not looking forward to seeing his body being dragged and buried, it will just be too sad, since I just felt bad cutting some of his mane. well, I guess I'm gonna go now. Sry again....but thank you all.

Last edited by *BlackMagic* on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:10 pm

holy crap, that is LONG. sry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crayons or no   Crayons or no - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crayons or no
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Do you Believe in Magic? :: Random Talking-
Jump to: